I don't think jogging is healthy, especially morning jogging. If morning joggers knew how tempting they looked to morning motorists, they would stay home and do sit-ups. ~Rita Rudner
It's 44 degrees and brutally windy on this late afternoon in March. I sent the youngest son to ball practice with another parent. I drove the middle son to track practice. I'm waiting patiently in the car for the oldest to finish baseball practice which should have been over fifteen minutes ago. I should be walking or jogging around the track while I wait, but did I mention it is 44 degrees and brutally windy outside.
I'm saving up my energy because once Derek finishes baseball practice I have to run him home and head out to pick up Logan and his team mate at their ball practice. As for Caleb, I hope Paula remembers she has to pick him up when he's done with track practice. If all goes like planned I should be home by 7:00.
No need to worry about me being along the road tempting motorist while I jog. I haven't the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment