Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dinner at the in-laws

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet.  ~Lewis C. Henry

Weekends can be very tricky if you are on a diet.  Yesterday, I ate light knowing that dinner was going to be huge. Today, I also ate light throughout the day knowing that I would probably eat a large dinner at my in-laws. 

I was correct about the big calorie dinner at the in-laws. Paula prepared a delicious meatloaf and homemade scalloped potatoes while her sister Lisa prepared a salad with a homemade dressing chalked full of mayo, ranch dressing and sugar.  Yes, I said sugar!  It was all scrumptious, even the "candy" coated salad. 

Luckily for me I hadn't worked out yet today. Although the gym wasn't opened, I already had a plan of action to burn some calories. I got down on the floor in front of the TV and started working out my abs. Thirty minutes later, I was done.  Now, I can veg out in front of the TV for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment