"I am pushing sixty, that is enough exercise for me." Mark Twain.
I love Mr. Twain however I have to disagree with his quote. I've already pushed and knocked over 40 and I could certainly use plenty more exercise.
Today I got plenty of exercise. In addition to a forty minute workout at the LSTC Activity Center, I also walked almost every inch of the 249 acre campus of Linn State Technical College where I work. Well perhaps I avoided the heavy equipment work site and the air strip, but I did walk the majority of the campus taking photographs.
I love walking campus especially when the weather is as pleasant as it was today. The extra steps and hopefully the extra calories burned were quite enjoyable.
On another note, I also enjoyed my few steps on the Osage Community Players stage tonight. My debut performance in Nana's Naughty Knickers was a non-speaking, quick appearance. I walked in, dropped off some boxes and reacted to Nana's naughty knickers.
No comments:
Post a Comment