Sunday, March 27, 2011

Guilt free pizza and wings

"If you resolve to give up smoking, drinking and loving, you don't actually live longer; it just seems longer." ~ Clement Freud, The Observer, 27 December 1964

It was pizza and wing night at Dave's Pizza and Wings.  I enjoyed every bite of the pepporoni pizza and the garlic parmesean wings.   I came fully prepared to feast on the fresh, hot pizza and wings.  Before I went out to dinner with my family, I spent forty minutes at the gym walking, running and lifting weights.   After working out, I was ready to indulge in my favorite pizza and wings free of guilt.

My youngest son, Logan, cracked me up this afternoon when he was the only one interested in going to the Activity Center.   "Mom, I'm going with Dad," he said.  "Me and Dad are gym people."   I laughed.   While I worked out, Logan worked out on the basketball court shooting hoops.   When we were done I asked him if he got in a good workout.   "Yeah, I sure did," Logan replied.  "I'm ready to pig out on pizza."   We, the gym people, did just that!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment