Thursday, March 17, 2011

Delightful dilemma

"All people are made alike... of bones and flesh and dinner... only the dinners are different."  ~ Gertrude Louis Cheney.

I had the most delightful dilemma this morning.   I couldn't find anything that fit me.   I tried on shorts and the shorts were too big.  I tried on a green t-shirt for St. Patrick's Day and the t-shirt was too big.   I searched the closet and the drying racks for a pair of jeans that fit.   Unfortunately, nothing fit.   I had too dig way in the back of the closet for something to wear.   I didn't particularly care for what I was wearing, but none-the-less it worked.

A few months ago I was having the same dilemma in the mornings.   However, it wasn't the least bit delightful.  I couldn't find anything to fit but it certainly wasn't because I was losing weight.   My waist was expanding and so were my slacks. 

Tomorrow, we go shopping.  Perhaps I'll find some clothes on sale that will fit my behind!  I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment