Monday, January 10, 2011

Staying under the feed limit

"A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit." ~ Author Unknown

My hat is off to those who have to travel and eat out all the time.   I can only imagine how difficult it is to motivate yourself to exercise as well as eat healthy meals.   It's been a real challenge today making sure I don't exceed my feed limit. 

Using the Lose It application on my phone.  I just finished entering my food and exercise for the day.  The results were good.  I managed to stay under my daily calorie allowance.  I still have some calories to spare but the cheesecake will remain tucked away in the refrigerator. I  have no plans of going over my limit for the day.   I certainly hope I remember to bring the cheesecake with me when I leave tomorrow.

Immense blessings to everyone trying to stay healthy, well and physically fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment