Saturday, January 8, 2011

Modern day torture device

"In the Middle Ages, they had guillotines, stretch racks, whips and chains.  Nowadays, we have a much more effective torture device called the bathroom scale."  ~ Stephen Phillips

I'm happy to report the scale at the gym and the scale at home are working once again.  A week ago on New Year's Day, I stepped on the scale to discover that I had gained back all the weight I had lost the year before.   One week later and the scale registered five pounds lighter.   On Monday, the scale at the gym was a pound less than what I weighed on New Year's Day.  Today when I got on that scale at the gym it said I had lost only 2 pounds.   So, who do you believe? 

Immense blessings to all of you losing weight.  My prayer for you is that you are able to lose it and keep it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment