"If you have formed the habit of checking on every new diet that comes along, you will find that, mercifully, they all blur together, leaving you with only one definite piece of information: french-fried potatoes are out." ~ Jean Kerr
I was boxing up some books today when I found a box filled with the many diet and exercise books that I have purchased over the years. In this photo there are only twelve, however I'm sure there are some missing.
Each book contains its own basic ingredients on how to shape a fat overweight person into a slim muscular god or goddess. I've undertaken and struggled with all of these weight loss guides. I don’t believe I've ever followed any of the plans word for word. Some of the programs were more superior to others. Each author has introduced me to something new such as weight lifting, yoga and interval training. However, over time I've come to the conclusion that each book is merely a guide on how to diet and exercise.
And it is true that not one of the books recommends French fried potatoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment