The cardiologist’s diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.” ~Author Unknown
I found myself surrounded by a room full of chicken wings and pastries this evening while attending the Taste of Jefferson City. It sounds like a bad dream, perhaps even a nightmare, for a person trying to eat healty and exercise. Restaurants and caterers circled the hotel ballroom and there were plenty of good things to taste and as the quote says... "if it tastes good, spit it out."
I managed to make it out without falling off the healthy eating wagon. I had two chicken wings, a tiny buffalo shrimp stabbed with a toothpick and bottle of water. It all tasted good and I didn't spit any of it out.
Tip of the day: I ate an apple, a few pieces of cheese and several slices of turkey an hour before I went to the event walking into the room with an already full stomach.
I found myself surrounded by a room full of chicken wings and pastries this evening while attending the Taste of Jefferson City. It sounds like a bad dream, perhaps even a nightmare, for a person trying to eat healty and exercise. Restaurants and caterers circled the hotel ballroom and there were plenty of good things to taste and as the quote says... "if it tastes good, spit it out."
I managed to make it out without falling off the healthy eating wagon. I had two chicken wings, a tiny buffalo shrimp stabbed with a toothpick and bottle of water. It all tasted good and I didn't spit any of it out.
Tip of the day: I ate an apple, a few pieces of cheese and several slices of turkey an hour before I went to the event walking into the room with an already full stomach.
No comments:
Post a Comment