"I bought a talking refrigerator that said 'Oink' every time I opened the door. It made me hungry for pork chops." ~ Marie Mottean
I didn't eat a pork chop today, but I did eat a leftover steak that was calling my name. Someone had to make room for all the high dollar healthy food we purchased at the local Wal-mart today and I was more than happy to finish off the sirloin. It will have to be salad for dinner this evening.
Once the refrigerator was restocked and the sirloin and veggies were consumed, I encouraged my wife to go to the gym with me to workout. We should have stayed home to clean the house. I almost considered logging in some time cleaning house. However after researching it further, I discovered that a person only burns 210 calories while cleaning the house for an hour. Forty-five minutes at the gym walking, running and lifting weights burns 420 calories, enough to burn off the calories from that sirloin I had for lunch. I'm thinking we made the best decision. I would rather have a dirty house than a big belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment