"The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humor." ~ Author Unknown.
I totally disagree with the unknown author of today's quote. I do not believe the first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humor because I have read some extraordinarily hilarious posts about dieting and exercise since the beginning of the year, especially on Facebook.
Here are some of the posts that have cracked me up over the last few days...
"I have the body of a God, but unfortunately it's Buddha... today is day one of the diet... pray to God no one gets hurt."
"Thought the scale at the gym was not working properly, so I weighed a 5 pound weight (it weighed 5 pounds) Weighed a 10 pound weight (it weighed 10 pounds). So therefore I have came to the conclusion that not only is the scale not working, the weights are OFF!!"
"Tried out the gym for the first time this year, but I didn't stay long because I had my mother in laws chocolate cake waiting for me at home.......it was all I could think about."
"Did you sweat? You got to sweat like a hog to look like a fox!"
"I just ate the best Weight Watchers meal ever. Either I was starving from this whole diet business or my taste buds are no longer working."
"I'm allergic to exercise."
I'm sure there are many, many more. However, these have sincerely made me laugh and have made being on a diet somewhat bearable.
No comments:
Post a Comment