"Happiness is a bowl of cherries and a book of poetry under a shade tree." ~ Astrid Alauda.
My family and I are considering a mini-vacation to the Wisconsin Dells this summer. After watching Extreme Resorts on the Travel Channel, the boys are very interested in going to the Wilderness Territory. The Wisconsin Dells is home to over 20 waterparks and considered the water park capital of the world. Wilderness Territory is the world's largest waterpark.
After gaining several pounds back, you can only imagine how excited I am about donning a bathing suit to slip and slide down the 100 outdoor waterslides, swim in the 10 pools and float down the two lazy rivers. And in case it rains, I can still squeeze into my trunks to experience the four indoor water parks. There is even an indoor wave pool which holds over 700 people at a time.
Seriously, I don't care how many people are in the pool or how many indoor or outdoor waterslides there are, I'm not all that comfortable being in front of a bunch of people showing off my fat and flab.
Oh well, I don't know if I have much of a choice in the matter. I believe the boys have their hearts set on going. I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have had three pieces of fried chicken or the three pieces of pie for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment