Friday, May 6, 2011

"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." - Michael Jordan

I believe my biggest obstacle might be myself in this whole diet and exercise thing.  

I didn't get out of bed when the alarm went off.  Once I made it to the gym I only worked out for about fifteen minutes. I ate three chocolate chip cookies from McDonalds with my morning coffee and had a chocolate cream pie with lunch. It gets better. I grabbed a bag of M & M's while purchasing a Mother's Day gift at Wal-mart and after a reasonably healthy dinner at the Chop House Grille I came home to eat several scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough.  

I would say the obstacle to my weight loss goals would be me.  I will certainly have to work on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment