Saturday, May 14, 2011

CBS replaces Sheen with Kutcher, I replace sleeping in with working out

"It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor." ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

So, Ashton Kutcher is replacing Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men. Of course the media instantly speculates about what Charlie thinks about his replacement and whether or not Ashton can keep the sitcom at the top of the ratings. What I'm concerned about is what workout regimen is Ashton going to use to prepare for his role on the television show. 

When the six foot movie star got in shape for the movie, The Guardian, he swam everyday. When he was in the movie, Killers, he was rumored to have used P90x to have the physique of a secret agent. And in a recent article of Men's Fitness, Kutcher admitted he was staying in shape using some Israeli military routine so he could be able to protect his family from Armageddon.  

So if Kutcher's role is anything like that of Mr. Sheen's, are we to expect a "diet and exercise" plan similar to that of his predecessor. I certainly hope not!  

Anyhow, I ramble on about all this only to say that after reading a workout article featuring the "king of twitter", I was inspired to go to the gym this morning and actually lift weights for thirty minutes!  So here's to Kutcher and Sheen, I wish them both good health and wellness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment