Monday, May 16, 2011

Raining dark chocolate candy kisses

I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter! ~Author Unknown

It was time to pick up a new bag of Hershey's dark chocolate candy kisses.  Only a few kisses were left in the jar.  And I was about to be a quitter. I'm need my small dose of dark chocolate. 

Even today while I was trying to eat on the go I had to have my 100 calories of bittersweetness. I grabbed one of those make your own tuna salad packets for lunch. It was ok, but left me wanting something a little more satisfying. By the time I got back to the office it was time to break into the bag of dark chocolate kisses.  Of course, I broke into the bag in style. Instead of cutting it open, I had to pry it open with my bare hands.  Once the bag came open, it was raining dark chocolate throughout my entire office. The desk, my chair and the floor was covered purple candy kisses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment