The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience. Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around.... Throughout history, "tender loving care" has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing. ~Larry Dossey
It's late, very late. I just finished watching Oprah's second to last episode that I recorded today. I might have shed a tear while watching it. If you ask me about it tomorrow, I'll deny we had this conversation.
I'll have a tough time getting out of bed tomorrow. Even though I will be tired, I am hoping I give myself the same love and respect that I gave myself this morning. I got out of bed, I drove to the high school track and walked every single lane.
It was awesome to be outside as the sun came up this morning. It was perfect. There were plenty of clouds but it didn't stop the light from breaking through the clouds. I love it when the beams of the sun break through the cloud. How can you not think of God and heaven when you witness something like that in the sky.
So here's to tomorrow which will be here very shortly. Much love to Oprah as she closes this chapter of her life. And my sincerest hope that I find the time to go for a long walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment