"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." ~ Mark Twain
There is still hope for all of you P90X fans. If you haven't seen it yet, check out the cover of the June issue of Men's Health. Illinois Congressman Aaron Schock, a fan of the P90X workout, reveals his rock hard abs on the June cover to inspire the rest of us schmucks to get back into shape this summer.
According to Aaron, he does P90X for 60-75 minutes everyday. I'm thinking my 15 minute walk this morning explains why I haven't been considered for a cover of Men's Health. Before you dust off your P90X DVDs or go online to purchase your very own copy of the workout, I must tell you that in addition to the workout Aaron also runs five miles, swims a mile and lifts weights 60-75 minutes.
So men, if you want to learn more about Mr. Schock's workout visit this link. http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/aaron-schock-fitness
And ladies, if you just want to check out Mr. Schock, the "ripped representative", then visit the same link.
No comments:
Post a Comment