If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. ~Elbert Hubbard
Today, Oprah Winfrey had her last and final episode about weight loss. In her audience were 100 of her most loyal viewers who have lost more than 100 pounds.
While I folded the laundry and ate cookie dough from the carton, I listened as viewer after viewer told how they had been inspired by something they had heard and/or learned on the Oprah Winfrey Show over the last 25 years.
Although I applaud everyone for their weight loss success, nothing was all that inspiring to me until I heard Mike’s story. On a previous episode of the Oprah Winfrey Show, Dr. Oz made the statement that if a man loses 35 pounds, he will gain one inch of penis length. I remembered watching that episode. Everyone in the audience burst into laughter.
Mike also happened to be watching the show that day and it inspired him to lose weight. Mike started working out religiously and has now lost 104 pounds. His wife, Shannon, revealed today on Oprah that Dr. Oz was right!
So if you or the man in your life need inspiration or motivation to lose the weight and gaining an inch in penis length is important to you, I recommend visiting Oprah’s website to learn more about Mike and his diet and exercise regimen.
I myself cannot say for sure if penis length happens after you lose 35 pounds. I only lost 33 pounds from January 1 to April 9. Since then I’ve gained eight pounds back and struggling to find the time, motivation and focus to be healthy, well and physically fit. Perhaps I’ll never know if Dr. Oz was right or not.
http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Weight-Loss-Finale-Amazing-Transformations/7
No comments:
Post a Comment