"Thoughts come clearly while one walks." ~ Thomas Mann
I’m kick starting my diet on a Friday evening. Everyone else starts on Monday. I’m starting on Friday evening.
We’ll be dining at a local restaurant. I love the house grilled salad. It’s a combination of mixed spring greens with pecans, bacon, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes and choice of grilled salmon or chicken breast. I’ll be having mine with the grilled chicken breast.
Of course there will be ranch dressing but I always ask for that on the side.
Tomorrow morning I’ll be up early, so I’ll go for a walk. I might even lift weights before I have to pick up my son from bible camp. The possibilities are endless.
It’s time to get serious about keeping my New Year’s resolution to lose weight and keep it off. So far, I’ve lost it and gained some of it back. Trying to keep a New Year’s resolution is no easy task.
No comments:
Post a Comment