"And I find chopsticks frankly distressing. Am I alone in thinking it odd that a people ingenious enough to invent paper, gunpowder, kites and any number of other useful objects, and who have a noble history extending back 3,000 years haven't yet worked out that a pair of knitting needles is no way to capture food? " ~Bill Bryson
I'm not sure how Jared did it. How was he able to live off of Subway everyday, twice a day? I have had Subway twice today and I am done with Subway for the week. Seriously, how did he do that?
So, I have discovered the Subway diet is not for me. I think I might consider eating all my food with chopsticks. I'm thinking if I can't get the food to my mouth, I am bound to lose weight.
Who am I kidding? I'll throw done the sticks and eat it with my hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment