Thursday, July 14, 2011

No oat bran on the drive-thru menu

We load up on oat bran in the morning so we'll live forever. Then we spend the rest of the day living like there's no tomorrow. ~Lee Iacocca

I did not eat oat bran for breakfast today.  I had an Egg McMuffin from McDonald's.  Of course, if you read yesterday's post, I spoke of having no more excuses for dining on fast food from the drive-thru.   Within less than 12 hours I was already back at McDonald's grabbing some grub.   And my excuse is that I simply did not take the time to fix breakfast at home.

According to Men's Health magazine, you can eat two Egg McMuffins from McDonald's for fewer calories and fat than a bagel with two tablespoons of cream cheese.  So I'm thinking I made the right decision ordering breakfast from Mickey D's.

No comments:

Post a Comment