Wednesday, July 13, 2011

No more excuses, farewell bleacher butt

"I have metal fillings in my teeth. My refrigerator magnets keep pulling me into the kitchen. That's why I can't lose weight." ~ Author Unknown.

Baseball season has officially ended at our house with Logan's baseball game this evening.  I've been sitting on bleachers and in lawn chairs since April.   In those few short months I've had plenty of time to reacquire my seasonal bleacher butt.

With the close of the season I have no more excuses as to why I am not exercising or eating right.  No more quick trips through the McDonald's drive-thru for dinner.  No more excuses about being too tired to exercise in the morning because of a late night at the ball game.  No more excuses.

Despite the sleep deprivation and the fast food dining, I always enjoy watching the boys play ball and visiting with the other parents.  Great season boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment