Sunday, July 31, 2011

Food Network inspires me to eat

You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves.  ~Quoted in The Cockle Bur

I am watching an episode of The Next Food Network Star.  While watching this episode I am thinking two things.  First,  I really need to plan another trip to New York City which needs to include a visit to Chelsea Market where I can eat and eat and eat.  And second, I am hungry. I always get hungry watching any Food Network shows. 

Chelsea Market, located in the Meatpacking District of Manhattan, is home to Food Network.  On my first visit to New York City a few years ago, I only passed by the Chelsea Market in the middle of the night.  When I return to the Big Apple I am adding the urban food concourse to my places to visit.  And if I am going to eat my way through New York City, I better find a place to workout while I am there. 

For now, I will take care of my hunger. I'll be having a big bowl of ice cream even though the boys have ate all of the chocolate syrup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment