"Breakfast should be your biggest and best meal of the day. It sets the tone for the day. Oatmeal, eggwhites, fruit. Even fish." ~ Bob Harper.
My breakfast today wasn't exactly the biggest or the best meal of the day. I had breakfast from McDonalds. It included an Egg McMuffin and a Yogurt Parfait. The egg was like rubber and the fruit in my parfait was frozen.
My best meal of the day was the salad I had at Dave's Pizza and Wings. I had half of the Home Salad. I won't mention the garlic bread covered in butter and cheese that I dunked in the pizza sauce. I'm sure I cut some calories by not having the pizza or the wings.
I'm guessing that tonight's meal will be the biggest meal of the day. Well, it would be for some people if you like food from the county fair. The Osage County Fair starts this evening. A fish sandwich is always a must at the fair. Once I've had my fish sandwich, I'm pretty much done with the fair.
Perhaps I should purchase a fish sandwich tonight and save it for tomorrow's breakfast. However, I'm guessing that Bob Harper wasn't recommending I have a deep fried fish sandwich for breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment