Friday, July 8, 2011

Leisure breakfast kick started the day

"All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast." ~ John Gunther


My day began with a leisure breakfast at the Chop House Grille open for breakfast only on Fridays.   It was between a big, wholesome breakfast or doughnuts from the Deutsches Heim store.  I opted for the wholesome breakfast.
 
I ate reasonably while dining at the Chop House Grille.  Eggs and ham with a biscuit and a few of their fried potatoes.   It was a great way to kick start the day especially when I didn't really want to get out of bed in the first place.  
 
And for those of you who read last night's post, I did not purchase a fried fish sandwich at the fair to reheat for breakfast this morning.  I would have been severely ill the rest of the day had I ate one of those this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment