Friday, April 1, 2011

Built for walking...and eating

Your body is built for walking.  ~Gary Yanker

Good thing my body is built for walking because I got plenty of that today.  

Today, Linn State Technical College hosted Missouri Skills USA.  There were over 2000 students from around the state on campus.  Plenty of photo opportunities existed as well as plenty of steps to walk. 

It's a good thing I walked so many steps because I've had enough deep fried foods in the last few days to clog all my arteries for at least the next day or two.  I've ate chicken strips and fried shrimp and even French fries.  I've not exceeded my daily calories, but I've not ate the healthiest food either. I'm hoping to get back on track tomorrow. 

When I got home I could smell fish, pan fried fish patties. I could barely stand the smell. I skipped dinner, I was still full or should I say clogged from lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment