"Rich, fatty foods are like destiny: they too, shape our ends." ~ Author Unknown
I'm not sure what is more miserable ... The cold breeze blowing across the back of my neck or the frigid, uncomfortable aluminum bleachers I am sitting on while I watch Logan play baseball.
In addition to this "lovely" weather we are experiencing this evening, I am yawning uncontrollably. Waking up at the butt crack of dawn to exercise catches up with you as soon as the sun goes down. I should really be at home in my pajamas, under the afghan, watching television. Instead I am here at the ball field getting a bleacher butt all for the love of baseball and my youngest son.
Of course I am surrounded by pretzels, popcorn and a variety of tasty sugar treats from the concession stand. Why must these people sit next to me? I've done so well avoiding processed carbohydrates today. "Away from me all you evildoers and take your junk food with you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment