"Put 'eat chocolate' at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done." ~Author Unknown.
It was a very productive day since I added 'eat chocolate' to the top of my to do list for the day. I felt great all day knowing I had accomplished such greatness.
Today's rain wiped out our full schedule of baseball for the evening. With all three boys at home and the dinner dishes done, it was seven o'clock in the evening and I had the opportunity to do something healthy like going to the gym or eating dark chocolate.
I seriously considered eating the dark chocolate however I had already had eight or maybe ten miniature Special Dark Chocolate bars since early this morning. Dark chocolate is considered healthy but probably not in such large quantities, miniature or not.
So I drug my behind and my little gym buddy, Logan, to the gym. He played basketball and I climbed on the treadmill. It wasn't exactly enjoyable, at least not as enjoyable as eating chocolate. Getting back into this eating right and exercising thing really sucks.
After about thirty minutes, I was done. I grabbed Logan and we headed home to dig through the Easter Baskets in search of some more dark chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment