“I don’t like to exercise. Let’s face it, there are plenty of other things we’d all rather be doing. I know how good I’m going to feel when I’m finished, so I make myself do it – but I like to get in and get out.” Jillian Michaels, Shape Magazine, April 2011
I'm watching my son, Caleb try to jump over those hurdles at the track. I'm sitting in the car waiting for practice to be over. I should be on the track walking but I like Jillian Michaels don't really like to exercise. I agree with her that it makes me feel better afterwards, but I would rather not have to do it at all.
I'm hearing a lot of giggling coming from the track so I'm not sure how much practicing is actually going on tonight. From the carm, they are making it sound like running and jumping are actually fun. I seriously doubt that is the situation. They are teenagers. They laugh and giggle about everything, even the boys.
It's after 7 p.m. and these young people have more energy than I had all day long. Has anyone figured out how to bottle this energy. I could use it tomorrow. In the morning, I'll be headed back to the gym for the first time in a week. I seriously doubt I'll be giggling while I'm on the treadmill.
No comments:
Post a Comment