"Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not." ~ Author Unknown
A month ago I spoke of a trip to Kansas City where I ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. While there I purchased a thick slice of chocolate cheesecake. I placed it in my hotel room refrigerator and didn't speak of it again.
I am pleased to report that the sinful dessert did make it home with me. When my co-worker and I checked out of the hotel, she asked me if I ate my cheesecake. "Oh crap," I replied. "It's still in the room!"
I was going to leave it there, however my co-worker insisted I go back to the room for it. At her prompting I went back to the room for the plastic container holding my 900 calorie piece of cheesecake.
When I got home, it went back in the refrigerator. Later that night after dinner, I shared the piece of cheesecake with my family. Five forks, one piece of cheesecake. My one bite was delicious and well worth the wait!
I highly recommend taking a friend or family member out for dessert this Valentine's Day and share a dessert. Imagine all your stress disappear with every bite of your favorite dessert!
No comments:
Post a Comment