Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Aches, pains and all

"Aerobics: a series of strenuous exercises which help convert fats, sugars and starches into aches, pains and cramps." ~ Author Unknown. 

I haven't been doing any aerobics lately but I've been doing plenty of cardio and I am experiencing my fair share of aches, pains and cramps.  I'm hoping the aches and pains in my leg and the cramps in my feet are burning the fats, sugars and starches. 

Since the beginning of the year, I've been making every effort to park further away from the door of my office building. With all the aches and pains and cramps and this blasted bitter cold weather, it's been a little unpleasant parking so far away, until this week. After weeks of snow and frigid temperatures, the warm weather has been an immense blessing.  Parking farther away from the door right now, not a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment