Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one." Astrid Alauda
A friend put it well this morning that instead of treating his body like a tent he was treating his body more like a tent. I know exactly how he feels. I have to agree with him.
I've been packing away the food today, especially the junk food. I have had not one but two 3 Musketeers candy bars, a bag of chips and a Monster energy drink. Although I work for a college, I can't be eating like a college student.
Seriously, I ate breakfast at Subway, had a cheeseburger and small fries from McDonalds and then ate a late dinner at a local diner. I'm eating like I am 18 and believe me I'm not.
At 41 and a half, my metabolism is nothing like it use to be.
So I need to work on treating my body less like a shabby tent and more like a temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment