Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gratitude for the Body

There are really only two requirements when it comes to exercise. One is that you do it. The other is that you continue to do it. ~The New Glucose Revolution for Diabetes by Jennie Brand-Miller, Kaye Foster-Powell, Stephen Colagiuri, Alan W. Barclay

Today, I'm sharing with you one of my favorite prayers, as it relates to being healthy, well and physically fit.

Gratitude for the Body

As I rise up, I thank Your for the opportunity to be on this earth.
I thank Your for my mind and body, I thank You for my life.
Please bless my body and use it for Your purposes.
May I rise up strong today, and my my body and soul radiate Your love.
May all impurities be cast out of my mind, my heart, my body.
May every cell of my being be filled with Your light.
May my body and mind both be illumined for Your sake and for the sake of all the world.

Amen.

Now that I have shared... perhaps I should go for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment