"Life is uncertain, eat dessert first." ~ Ernestine Ulmer
Do you ever have those days when you forget to eat or don't take the time to eat until eventually a little voice says, "Hey, you haven't ate yet today!"
Today, it crossed my mind that I needed to eat, but I was either too busy or I just wasn't hungry. At 2:30 this afternoon, the little voice inside spoke up ... "You haven't ate yet today?"
So, I listened to the little voice and stopped what I was doing and went in search of something to eat. I ended up at Quiznos. I ordered a delicious Mediterranean salad. Then, I did the silliest thing. I went outside in this heat to eat my salad. I sat at a table, on the sidewalk, somewhat in the shade, eating my salad. I thought might sweat off my pounds, but instead it was rather nice to sit there alone, just me and my salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment