"One setback is one setback. It is not the end of the world, nor is it the end of your journey to a better you." ~ Jillian Michaels
The blasted alarm went off at 4:45 a.m. and I was determined to get out of bed! I was getting dressed and I was driving my happy ass to the gym.
So finally at 5 something I did get up. It was raining. It was storming. Trees were in the street. But I wasn't letting any of that stop me.
After I stopped for a coffee at McDonalds, I finally got on my way to the gym. A trip to the gym that takes maybe five or ten minutes took about thirty minutes this morning. I might have done a little procrastinating to get to the gym.
Anyhow, I finally made it to the gym and I got in a forty minute weight lifting workout and I was so glad I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment