"I have a confession. I bought the treadmill to cover a stain on the carpet." ~ Randy Glasbergen
Treadmills. What an interesting piece of exercise equipment? I would say it is the most dreaded piece of necessary equipment in the gym and when it's in your home it always seems to make a fantastic clothes rack. I've never owned one, but I have used them from time-to-time at a number of fitness centers. Today I used one for ten minutes. I didn't allow myself much time to exercise this morning, so ten minutes was all I had time for today.
Have you noticed the minute you update your status on Facebook, the related ads change on the right hand side of the screen. I posted today's quote about buying a treadmill to cover a stain on the carpet. Instantly, the quotes changed to the Fitness Zone, Sports Art Fitness and Flex Band Online. Obviously, the widgets that make the ads pop up thought I needed to purchase a treadmill or some other piece of exercise equipment. I seriously believe there is a flaw in the dynamics of the words Facebook's automated system selected for me. Maybe what I really need is to have my carpets cleaned or maybe I just need to purchase a bottle of Resolve carpet cleaner.
Be careful what you post on Facebook, you never know what Facebook will have you purchasing.
No comments:
Post a Comment