"If pizza is hot enough to burn the roof of your mouth, why isn't it hot enough to burn belly fat?" ~ Randy Glasbergen
While eating pizza at Dave's Pizza and Wings with a co-worker, I started shoving pizza in my mouth the moment the waitress placed it on the table. Immediately, I moaned in pain and reached for the water. I scalded the roof of my mouth.
I suppose that's what I get for eating salad and pizza. I ate well all morning. I had a healthy homemade burrito for breakfast including a banana and then an apple for a snack. Of course, while I was out with a co-worker I was easily talked into eating lunch out. I had plenty of salads to select from at Dave's, however I was weak and I opted for the salad and the pizza.
Is it any wonder I struggle to lose and maintain my weight?
Good thing I got in a workout this morning because the pizza burned the roof of my mouth and not my belly fat!
No comments:
Post a Comment