"I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." ~Charles Dickens
I honored the season of Christmas with two visits to the Kohl's department store today. First time, was to purchase some new dress shirts for the boys to wear to Christmas Mass. The second trip was to return the shirts. Wrong size for Logan and the other two didn't like my choices.
All I know is I must have lost at least five pounds dodging the crowds of people, in particular husbands that had no business being in that store. Seriously, start your shopping earlier if all your going to do is stand there dumbfounded in the aisle or if you are going to wander the store in circles. I just wanted to say to every man in the store... "Buy her a gift card and save her the trouble of having to return the awful gift you are going to purchase in desperation!"
No comments:
Post a Comment