“I tried every diet in the book. I tried some that weren’t in the book. I tried eating the book. It tasted better than most of the diets.” ~Dolly Parton
I have sworn off diet books this year.
I have a huge box of diet books in the basement. I even have a few in my bedside table and I might have a couple in the trunk of my car. Even with all these books, I am still overweight!
After buying two diet books in December of last year, I told myself that no matter what this was it. I wasn't going to buy any more diet and health books. It is September and so far I have not purchased any diet books. I have picked some up, carried them around in the store, but I have always put the books back or I have left them at the checkout. I have not purchased them.
Soon we will be having a rummage sale and those books are going on the sale. I'm done. I am finished reading and ready to follow what we all know is the answer - eat less, exercise more.
No comments:
Post a Comment