Thursday, October 13, 2011

PB&J

"My mom used to make everything. She had a great garden and composted and made everything from scratch - peanut butter, bread, jelly, everything. I don't know how she did it because all those things take time and love and labour." ~ Julia Roberts

Mom raised four boys. She also planted a garden, a gigantic garden and she too made everything too. I don't how she found the time and love either. 

Julia's quote caught my attention because it was about food and it made me laugh.  Seriously, your Mom made peanut butter.  I can imagine her delivering the line, so that made it even funnier.  

I love Julia Roberts.  She is my favorite actress of all time.  I would pay money to watch Julia Roberts eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Anyone else hungry for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment