Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wearing out the shoes

"Between saying and doing many a pair of shoes is worn out."  ~Italian Proverb

I'm doing everything I can to wear out my new tennis shoes.

I was up early again this morning. I lifted some weights and worked out my abdominal muscles.  

This morning I wanted to stay in bed.  It was raining outside so it wasn't that difficult to persuade myself to stay in bed a few more minutes. 

I didn't stay there long. I did finally get up, slip on the clothes and shoes and stomp through the puddles so I could get in a workout. 

Tonight I did a few more minutes of abdominal exercises.  Now my abs are seriously sore. I doubt I will be able to complete any more of those crazy ass ab exercises tomorrow. 

Tomorrow I may have to slip on my pair of shoes and put some wear on them by walking or running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment